Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Digital CV and some fun moments

As a part of our POM course, we were asked to make and upload our digital CV on Youtube. Here is my attempt for this new experience.

The course journey with Dr. Prasad (commonly known as Dr. Mandi) was a beautiful learning experience. The course helped me learn management concepts from an entirely new perspective. The blog writing experience is the major takeaway for me and I will continue to post blogs for other subjects also. Some other concepts which I feel very connected with are Deskill & Skill and process improvement and I will try to inculcate these concepts in my personal and professional life.

Below are some of the snapshots from the class. The beauty of the class was from the innovative examples and toys which Dr. Prasad used to teach us various management concepts.

tower building exercise#1

tower building exercise#2

3 people crossing the valley

Guitarist Dr. Prasad

art#1

art turned to hat###

art32

art#3



navrang puzzle solving

navrang puzzle


mid-term exam
Thank You Dr. Prasad for a great learning experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment